KoinWorks is looking for an Accounting Manager experienced to manage the accounting team.
- Supervise end-of-period processes and supports the analysis of the periodical business performance, budgets, and forecasts
- Plays a part in creating and enhancing financial policies and procedures across the accounting department as well as the wider Finance department.
- Supervises the team in the documentation of all financial books and records and develops reports on all accounting-related matters.
- A deep understanding of Corporate and Personal Income Tax would be seen as an advantage
- A candidate for this position must have had at least 5 years of working experience in a leading accounting position within a fast-paced and dynamic position, preferably as a Senior Tax Accountant or a Senior Accountant
- Have good communication skills in drafting clear, concise, and unambiguous reports and recommendations for senior finance leadership.
- Have leadership skills, having an ability to influence and lead a cross-functional team as well as senior business leadership.
- Persistent and detail-oriented
If you think the above sounds fascinating, don’t hesitate to apply and send us your latest CV. Our team will get back to you at soonest. Thank you!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org