Associate Product Owner will responsible to build a link between our IT capacity and our business objectives by supporting and ensuring the successful completion of analytical, building, testing and deployment tasks of our software product’s features
- Supporting and implementing various development projects
- Effectively carry out the translation of business requirements into functional specifications to satisfy the business needs and necessary system modifications
- Expected to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams including Project, Marketing, Ops, Finance, etc.
- Gather data requirements and provide business & data analysis support for the whole company
- Initiate, manage and support cross-functional projects with the aim to grow the overall business, reduce costs and optimize processes;
- Document the enhancement recommendations from project managers and business stakeholders and evaluate site design and functionality
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree
- Majoring in Information Technology or Information System
- Minimum of 1 year of experience
- Have the ability to manage a small team
If you think the above sounds fascinating, don’t hesitate to apply to us. Our team will get back to you at soonest. Thank you!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com