As Back End Engineer, you are expected to design, implement, deploy and maintain the back end applications and aimed to have a best customer experience to our users.
What you will do:
- You will be deeply engaged in the full development lifecycle designing, developing, testing, deploying, maintaining, monitoring, and improving the software.
- Implement unit tests and functional tests for their tasks
- Convert given high-level software design to low-level software design
- Use suitable data structures
- Perform, debug and fix bugs
What you require to be successful in the position:
- Minimum 2 years experience in designing, implementing, deploying and maintaining back end and at least about a year using Go as your main programming language
- Understanding in financial and lending business would be seen as an advantage
- Ability to review and refine user stories for technical completeness
- Ability to develop API and experience in PostgreSQL or MySQL
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org