We’re looking for a strong Business Intelligence Manager to unleash the power of data and analytics to support effective decision-making and drive profitable revenue for KoinWorks. You will be helping the organization to uncover latent value in our data, providing visibility into our operations, and driving accuracy in business decisions.
You will define the strategy for how we should analyze the health and success of our product and services, and extrapolate on past data to make data-driven predictions for the future. You will work cross-functionally with all business units including but not limited to Product, Engineering, and Finance.
- Work closely with stakeholders to identify issues and use data to propose solutions for effective decision making
- Partner with management and operational teams to deep dive on core issues and use our data to find answers
- Lead new data analytics capability rollouts and/or data-led initiatives throughout the organization
- Daily/Weekly/monthly performance analysis to monitor the performance of the business, to locate risk, and to discover potential business opportunities
- Analyze operational efficiency and build business models to guide decision-making
- Design market/business intelligence reports and performance measurement dashboards to share with senior management
- Collaborate with the data engineering team on various data application projects
- Bachelor’s/Master Degree, preferably in Analytics, statistics, computer science, or mathematics
- 3-6 years of working experience in macroeconomic analysis, business performance analysis reporting, data analysis, with independent thoughts and insight.
- Experience in business, strategy, and/or tech consulting would be an advantage
- Experience in end-to-end BI implementation and solution development; a strong combination of BI development, data analytics, and business analysis experience highly desirable
- Experience in leading cross BU level analysis projects
- Strong SQL and Excel skills, knowledge of Python is an asset
- Familiarity with data visualization tools such as Tableau would be an asset
If you think the above sounds fascinating, don’t hesitate to apply and send us your latest CV. Our team will get back to you at soonest. Thank you!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com