KoinWorks is hiring for Corporate Finance who will collaborate with the Finance team.
• Participates in the development of the corporation’s plans and programs
• Cash Flow management, ensuring reduction of idle funds and liquidity
• Develops and communicates financial vision and strategy
• Develops financial forecast and monitors financial health, monitoring guardrails
around financial commitment
• Evaluate capital expenditure, investment activities, and portfolio management
• Manage treasury function and its own risk
• Manage banking and investment banking relationship
• Managing foreign expenses and its exposure
• Manage A/R, A/P relationship with third party vendors
• Preparation and monitoring budgets, taking steps for unfavourable variance found
• Strategic Planning on determining financial visibility of particular project
• Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting, finance, economics, or related field.
• 1-3+ years of Business finance or other relevant experience
• Long race financial and/or operation planning experience
• Proficiency with spreadsheets, excel formulas
• Financial analysis skills, strategic planning skills
• Negotiation skills, verbal and written communication skills
• Strong analytical and data gathering skills
If you think the above sounds fascinating, don’t hesitate to apply and send us your latest CV. Our team will get back to you at soonest. Thank you!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org