KoinWorks is hiring for a Credit Risk Analyst position (6 Months PROJECT-BASED).
This position will responsible to provide an independent recommendation by analyzing financial statement and other data to evaluate the creditworthiness and determine the degree of risk involved in the credit application.
- Embark on risk assessment analysis
- Maintain the credit exposure of the company within a certain risk level with a set limit in mind
- Assist the company in enhancing the quality of service delivery relating to credit applications
- Dedicated, enthusiastic, self-driven, and performance-oriented with a strong work ethic and borderless mindset
- Well organized with strong capability in managing multiple priorities and complete projects on time
- Previous work experience resulting in a good understanding of process & control frameworks, experience in the consumer and retail industry is a plus point
- At least 4+ years of working experience in banking as a Credit Risk Analyst or 4+ years of working experience in multi finance as a Credit Risk Analyst
- Willing to work under contract for 6 months
If you think the above sounds fascinating, don’t hesitate to apply us. Our team will get back to you at soonest. Thank you!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com