We are looking for an individual who keeps updated with the latest technology, techniques, and methods and has the ability to make an impact to improve the lives of our customers.
- Work closely with business users to identify issues and use data to propose solutions for effective decision making,
- Merge, manage, interrogate and extract data to supply tailored reports to stakeholders, lenders, borrowers, or the wider organization,
- Maintain clear and coherent communication, both verbal and written, to understand data needs and report results,
- Create clear reports that tell compelling stories about how lenders or borrowers work with the business,
- Conduct research for develops prototypes and proof of concepts.
- Know some programming languages such as R or Python,
- Have strong database design and coding skills,
- Proficient in using machine learning tools and statistical modeling concept i.e. Clustering, Linear or Non-Linear Models, Tree models, etc to produce solutions to problems,
- Familiarity with cloud tools such as Amazon S3 can also be beneficial,
- 1+ years of experience as a similar data scientist and a degree in quantitative fields.
If you think the above sounds fascinating, don’t hesitate to apply and send us your latest CV. Our team will get back to you at soonest. Thank you!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com