We are looking for a Database Engineer to join our growing team of analytics experts. They must be self-directed and comfortable supporting the data needs of multiple teams, systems, and products.
- Design, Development, and Implementation of database system
- Respond to queries related to the database from the user/ software development team
- Provide Database support services at all times to ensure continuous system availability
- Setup user access, privileges, and permission for database segmentation
- Perform database migration, backup, and recovery.
- Perform database sizing and tuning.
- SQL Script code Review DDL/DML
- Migration Script code Review
- Test Databases and Perform Bug Fixes
- Database Staging & Production Deployment
- Bachelor or equivalent experience in a quantitative field (Computer Science)
- Minimum 2 to 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- High proficiency using SQL script
- In-depth knowledge of RDBMS(MySQL, PostgreSQL,etc..)
- Experience working with DBA or similar role (1 year)
- Familiar with Linux operating systems
- Experienced using Versioning Tools(Github, Gitlab, etc..)
- Familiar with Cloud platforms/technologies GCP or AWS
- Experience with multiple programming languages (preferably at least one of Python, Go, Java)
- Willingness to learn new languages and technologies
If you think the above sounds fascinating, don’t hesitate to apply and send us your latest CV. Our team will get back to you at soonest. Thank you!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com