KoinWorks is expanding the business and now on the verge of launching new ventures hence will be needing numerous engineering manager to lead and build the engineering team.
- Managing and supervising the work of the engineering and development team including planning, delivery & people management for a team of engineers
- Responsible for system designs within the scope of the team to fulfill both functional and non-functional requirements
- Brings predictability & visibility of the team’s delivery to all relevant stakeholders. This includes making complex technological context more accessible to improve the quality of recommendation making
- Responsible for mentoring, development and career management of team members with guidance from senior leaders
- Minimum Bachelor Degree from an Informatic Engineering/Software Engineering
- Have strong leadership, mentoring and problem solving skills
- Always up-to-date in the knowledge of software development
- Have experience in developing end-to-end products across mobile and backend at scale
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills focused on improving collaboration, knowledge and information exchange across all stakeholders
- Having experience in Financial Industry will be an advantage
If you think the above sounds fascinating, don’t hesitate to apply and send us your latest CV. Our team will get back to you at soonest. Thank you!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com