KoinWorks is hiring an Analyst/Associate who will join a prestigious 18-month rotational program within the FIFA (Financial Institutions, Finance, and Accounting) department. The candidate will start with the Financial Projects division for the first six months, working on various finance and revenue-based projects while developing a bird-eye view of the company.
Afterward, the candidate would have the option to complete further 6-month rotations to any of the divisions/functions within FIFA, before deciding on the long-term career path with KoinWorks at the end of the program.
Rotational assignments could be in any of the following business areas:
· Revenue & Business Intelligence
· Investor Relations & Financial Due Diligence
· Financial Planning & Analysis
· Finance, Controller & Treasury
· Corporate Finance
· Highly motivated, having a growth mindset, eager to learn, and has strong time management and organizational skills
· Passionate about the intersection between big data, finance, and technology
· Bachelor’s Degree from Finance, Accounting, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science or other quantitative majors
· 0-2 years (Analyst) or 2-4 years (Associate) of relevant working experience in finance, startups, or technology
· Proficiency in MS Office and/or Google Workspace
· Data processing skills and/or experience with SQL, R Studio, Python, or Tableau is a plus
· Skills and/or experience in Agile-based project management is a plus
If you think the above sounds fascinating, don’t hesitate to apply to us. Our team will get back to you at soonest. Thank you!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org