KoinWorks is looking for Financial Analyst who can make great impact on our Finance team.
• Provide analytical, forecasting, reporting, and project support to the stakeholders
• Identifying financial performance trends and financial risk, and making
• Produce monthly reports, which include key metrics, financial results, and variance
• Spearhead the annual and quarterly comparison actual and forecasting processes
• Identify opportunities for performance improvement across the organization
• Maintain knowledge and keep abreast of new investment regulations or policies
• Develop models that help with decision-making for the stakeholders
• Identify and drive process improvements, including the creation of standard ad-hoc
reports, tools, and excel dashboards
• Proficiency with Microsoft excel is mentioned in virtually any financial analyst job
description, Familiarity with data query and data management tools
• Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting, finance, economics, or related field.
• 1-3+ years of Business finance or other relevant experience
• High proficiency in financial modeling techniques
• Proficiency with spreadsheets, databases, etc
• Strong fluency with excel formulas and function
• Familiar with data query
• Strong analytical and data gathering skills
If you think the above sounds fascinating, don’t hesitate to apply and send us your latest CV. Our team will get back to you at soonest. Thank you!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com