We are searching for a Fraud Analyst who will be responsible for performing early fraud detection and analyze potential fraud applications. Previous experience in Risk and Collection will be a plus.
- Develop Fraud detection and mitigation strategy based on the root cause analysis of known fraud cases
- Perform data analysis to identify potential fraud applications or identify theft while minimizing false positives and negative impact on borrower experiences and business as well. Specifically focus on this position will be mitigating application and first-party fraud
- Collaborate with Risk and Operation strategy team to prevent suspicious fraud application
- Excellent communication (oral & written), interpersonal skills, and ability to work under immediate supervision
- A Bachelor Degree with a minimum of 1 year of fraud prevention experience in banking and lending as well as substantial analytical experience in another area of financial services would be an advantage
- Inbound/outbound call center experience and/or fraud experience
- Familiar with bank account opening process, ID verification solutions, and techniques used in fraud prevention
- Experience in Collection is a plus
- Strong critical and analytical thinking skills
- Good communication skills (verbal & written)
If you think the above sounds fascinating, don’t hesitate to apply and send us your latest CV. Our team will get back to you at soonest. Thank you!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org