We are looking for a Motion Graphic Designer who will be responsible to create enticing motion graphics for video deliverables (corporate videos, eLearning, websites, marketing demos, etc.) as well as a helping in producing and editing video content.
This is a role for a creative individual with good aesthetic judgment and willingness to collaborate within a team environment. You will be a part of every stage in the creative process.
What you’ll be doing:
- Participate in brainstorming session to share new design perspectives and ideas
- Aiding with the creation of assets, then bringing them to life and delivering high quality and innovative motion graphic content for various media including web, mobile, etc.
- Assist in selecting appropriate audio, graphic and animation styles for the project.
- Ensure compliance with company guidelines, deadlines and design standards.
Who we are looking for:
- At least 1-2 year of experience in related fields
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in using up to date motion design software & technologies (After Effects, Premiere Pro, Animate, etc.)
- Ability to create high quality content from a loose or constrained brief
- Manage time effectively, ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Experience in camera operation, DSLR & digital video cameras, sound equipment and the overall production process is a huge plus
- Open to feedback and willing to make changes and improvements in accordance with service level agreements
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org