As a lead designer, you will be expected to lead and oversee the company’s entire product design strategy.
A senior role may see you managing a team of designers, providing training and mentorship.
You will also be responsible for building and implementing a design thinking culture.
You will tend to take a more strategic, analytical role, so you’ll need to be extremely comfortable with data.
- Manage design libraries and design systems with adherence to product branding
- Oversee the development and delivery of effective user interfaces.
- Manage a team of designers, providing training and support.
- Work with the digital analytics team to assess the impact of all UI design and usability changes.
- Assist with user research, interviews, surveys, and usability studies, translating findings into wireframes and prototypes.
- Minimum 5+ years experience
- Customer-focused, with experience using design research methods to uncover customer insights
- Ability to lead and direct design thinking for a wide range of products.
- Expert knowledge of UI design principles and techniques.
- Expert knowledge of responsive design and mobile UI.
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced, high-stress design process under minimal supervision.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, and ability to present work to executives and large groups.
- Proven experience mentoring or managing other UI designers with strong team management skills
If you think the above sounds fascinating, don’t hesitate to apply and send us your latest CV. Our team will get back to you at soonest. Thank you!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com