KoinWorks was founded in 2016 as a Peer-to-Peer Lending company. Today, we have grown to be Indonesia’s first Super Financial App with over 600,000 active users and now are on our way to launch Indonesia’s first SME NEObank.
Koinworks is looking for an exceptional Product Manager to join our growing product management team. You will help guide the design, development, and strategy of products. The ideal candidate has extreme user obsession, empathy and ideally – past experience as a product manager or an associate product manager who has performed well in fast-growing organizations. You will tend to take a more strategic, analytical role, so you’ll need to be extremely comfortable with data.
Tasks and responsibilities
- You are going to help develop product strategies and roadmaps centred around building open banking products as part of our SME NEObank
- Product effort includes but is not limited to bank integration, spend analytics etc.
- You are able to drive superb execution against the plan, anticipating user requirements, risks, and the need for frequent and clear communication
- You are going to partner with Koinworks marketing, strategy, support function to seek input and inform them of future releases and ensure the roadmap accounts for customer needs
- Furthermore, you will develop outstanding experiences driving daily & monthly active rate etc
- Minimum 3+ years products experience
- You have built at least 1 product and grown it to 100K+ users (it can be anything)
- You are extremely entrepreneurial – You can build solid assumptions and hypotheses with very limited input, using your guts and your experience – You make things happen on your own, amongst ambiguity
- Experience in building great user experiences by anticipating expectations during the launch of a big feature of a product
- Strong communication skills and a balanced personality. You feel comfortable talking to different stakeholders from different departments inside and outside the company
- Passion for B2C products, you love exploring new apps and breaking down the most-used apps. You constantly question various decisions of features in your favourite app and design thinking is something you don’t just read but practise
- Ability to perform in a fast paced, high stress design process under minimal supervision.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, and ability to present work to executives and large groups
- Proven experience mentoring or managing other UI designers with strong team management skills
Please don’t hesitate to apply if you don’t check all the boxes, we welcome applications from all candidates who are genuinely interested and sufficiently driven to solve a problem
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org