Our team is growing bigger and we are currently searching for a QA Engineer who will be responsible to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality.
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test cases based on business and functional requirements
- Perform thorough smoke and regression testing when bugs are resolved or a new feature is developed
- Manually execute test cases according to the test plan
- Records and reports testing results
- Generate and maintain test documentation to be reused in the future.
- Update standardized regression test suite
- Identify, track, follow up, and ensure all issues found are correctly documented
- Collaborate across teams to improve the quality of product deliverable
- Design,develop and execute automation script using Katalon
- Should able to perform test automation and setting up the framework on multiple application platforms like mobile and web
- Bachelor’s degree with min. 2 – 4 years relevant experience as a Quality Assurance, fresh graduate will be considered
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Retail/eCommerce/Finance experience is HIGHLY preferred
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test cases; ability to create a good software documentation
- Experience in developing and maintaining test automation scripts is HIGHLY preferred
- Deadline oriented, persistent, having a high level of curiosity and attention to detail accuracy
- Good analytical, problem solving, and effective communication skills (verbal & written)
- Good stress management on working under pressure and doing repetitive work is a MUST.
- Ability to identify opportunities for innovation to improve quality
- Familiar using Git, JIRA, TestRail
- Familiar with a programming language such as JAVA, Ruby or Python is a plus
- Understand about performance testing using JMeter & BlazeMeter is a plus
- Understand the concept of containerization using Docker
- Understand how to use Linux and Bash command
- Familiar with automation testing tolls such as katalon, appium is a MUST
If you think the above sounds fascinating, don’t hesitate to apply and send us your latest CV. Our team will get back to you at soonest. Thank you!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com