We are currently recruiting for a Risk Analytics to join the Credit Risk team. Reporting to the Head of Risk Analytics, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining the organization’s risk models.
- Develop and maintain all regulatory requirements, comprising of risk modeling, stress testing, MIS & Intelligence and scorecard developments.
- Oversee various risk analytics functions and be responsible for formulating and assessing credit policies, risk acceptance criteria, risk appetite, risk-based pricing and other risk models.
- Provide comprehensive credit analysis and presentations to provide insight of all current and future consumer finance portfolios.
- Develop the risk culture of the business as well as undertaking business growth strategies.
- A Business Administration, Risk Management or Statistics degree
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in Risk Modeling, Risk Analytics and Credit/Risk Management within a Retail or Commercial financial institution;
- Experience in using analytics tools.
- Having SAS knowledge and a FRM qualification will also be extremely beneficial.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com