KoinWorks is looking for a Social Media Officer who can help the company to create an editorial plan and content for social media, not only for KoinWorks but also community under the company.
- Creating, improving, and maintaining content to achieve the business goals
- Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets
- Collaborate with marketing and design teams to plan and develop site content, style, and layout
- Create and publish engaging content
- Edit, proofread and improve posts
- Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw the audience’s attention
- Make sure all the content are grammatically correct
- Min 3 years of work experience as a Content manager
- Hands-on experience with MS Office and WordPress
- Excellent writing skills in English
- Attention to detail
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Bachelor degree in Journalism, Marketing or relevant field
- Having a good understanding of SME and business processes.
If you think the above sounds fascinating, don’t hesitate to apply and send us your latest CV. Our team will get back to you at soonest. Thank you!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com