KoinWorks is Indonesia’s first Super Financial App with over 1 million users to date. We impact improvements in financial inclusion in both retail consumers and SMEs by being the #1 financial capital provider to digital and ecommerce merchants in Indonesia. We will be launching Indonesia’s first SME Neobank in our continued mission to drive the digitization of SMEs who have been underserved and underbanked for ages.
Founded in 2016, KoinWorks is backed by some of the world’s top Fintech investors, including EV Growth, Quona Capital, and Saison Capital, to support its vision for revolutionizing the financial services ecosystem for Indonesian SMEs.
We’re looking for a results-oriented Strategy & Operations (Assistant) Manager to be one of the pioneer members of the Strategy team to support effective decision-making and drive profitable revenue for KoinWorks. You will partner with senior leaders across the Sales organization to drive strategic initiatives that shape the growth trajectory of KoinWorks’ business.
You will bring strong strategic and analytical thinking combined with leadership skills to drive action. You will demonstrate intellectual curiosity, creative problem solving, and impressive history of delivering results. Most importantly, you will excel at building strong relationships and will possess the outstanding communication skills needed to convey complex information, reach alignment across project teams, and keep projects on track.
You will work cross-functionally with all business units with a strong focus on Sales and Marketing, but also including Product, Operations, and Finance.
- Partner with sales leadership to deliver strategic projects that enable the business to execute its highest priority initiatives
- Act as the strategic thought partner to various members of the Sales Leadership team, helping define and deliver on the sales strategy across the business
- Plan and execute strategies to optimize and grow sales revenue, including but not limited to promotions, improving user monetization, pricing strategy, etc.
- Conduct pipeline analysis, evaluate tooling for enhancing efficiency, project manage changes to our sales, and support technology that results in improvements in sales and support rep productivity
- Support weekly and monthly reporting and forecasting for the sales organization, identifying significant changes and trends that will materially impact the company’s growth trajectory
- Develop key performance metrics and dashboards that help the sales organization focus on key performance drivers
- Serve as a hub for cross-functional teams (including Sales, Finance, Marketing, and other internal groups, etc.), and facilitate collaboration towards achieving common goals and outcomes
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in business, economics, statistics, or relevant fields
- 2-4 years of relevant working experience in Strategy & Operations / Revenue Operations / Growth within a technology company, and/or experience as a founder
- Experience in data analysis, strategy, and/or tech consulting would be an advantage
- Excellent communication and analytical skills with the ability to distill complex thoughts and strategies into simple, actionable recommendations
- Excellent Excel and Powerpoint skills, knowledge of SQL and Tableau is an asset
- Experience with CRM, sales enablement, and user engagement software
- High-energy, team-first attitude: Motivated to work hard in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment to help our growing business
- Understanding of go-to-market functions is an asset
- Be agile and scrappy, with the ability to think of the bigger picture as well as the minute details
If you think the above sounds fascinating, don’t hesitate to apply and send us your latest CV. Our team will get back to you at soonest. Thank you!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org