KoinWorks is Indonesia’s first Super Financial App with over 1 million users to date. We impact improvements in financial inclusion in both retail consumers and SMEs by being the #1 financial capital provider to digital and ecommerce merchants in Indonesia. We will be launching Indonesia’s first SME Neobank in our continued mission to drive the digitization of SMEs who have been underserved and underbanked for ages.
Founded in 2016, KoinWorks is backed by some of the world’s top Fintech investors, including EV Growth, Quona Capital, and Saison Capital, to support its vision for revolutionizing the financial services ecosystem for Indonesian SMEs.
We’re looking for a results-oriented Strategy & Operations (Assistant) Manager to be one of the pioneer members of the Strategy team to support effective decision-making and drive profitable revenue for KoinWorks. You will partner with senior leaders across the organization to drive consistent delivery against a broad range of strategic and operational projects in support of the company’s long-term success.
You will bring strong strategic and analytical thinking combined with leadership skills to drive action. You will demonstrate intellectual curiosity, creative problem solving, and impressive history of delivering results. Most importantly, you will excel at building strong relationships and will possess the outstanding communication skills needed to convey complex information, reach alignment across project teams, and keep projects on track.
You will work cross-functionally with all business units including but not limited to Product, Operations, and Finance.
- Partner with key stakeholders to drive high-visibility, time-critical projects by quickly understanding context and executing with minimal oversight
- Leverage data to conduct in-depth analyses across areas of the business to develop an understanding of key value drivers, identifying improvement areas and opportunities, and shape action plans
- Drive deep insights on our top users and users by cohort and by-product mix, looking at trends and benchmarking to identify early signals of potential growth or risk
- Build frameworks to gain deep insights on revenue and margin optimization across channels, user segments, customer acquisition cost, and retention
- Serve as a hub for cross-functional teams (including Sales, Finance, Marketing, and other internal groups, etc.), and facilitate collaboration towards achieving common goals and outcomes
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in business, economics, statistics, or relevant fields
- 2-4 years of relevant working experience in Strategy & Operations / Product / Growth within a technology company, strategy consulting, and/or experience as a founder
- Deep analytical rigor, focused on bringing clarity based on deep insights
- Excellent communication and analytical skills with the ability to distill complex thoughts and strategies into simple, actionable recommendations
- The ability to deal effectively with ambiguity and thrive in an unstructured, fast-moving environment
- High-energy, team-first attitude: Motivated to work hard in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment to help our growing business
- Excellent Excel and Powerpoint skills, knowledge of SQL and Tableau is an asset
- Be agile and scrappy, with the ability to think of the bigger picture as well as the minute details
- Have a growth mindset
- Knowledge of the Indonesian market is an asset
If you think the above sounds fascinating, don’t hesitate to apply and send us your latest CV. Our team will get back to you at soonest. Thank you!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org