We are looking for an individual who keeps update with the latest technology, techniques, and methods and has an ability to make an impact to improve lives of our customers.
- Work closely with business users to identify issues and use data to propose solutions for effective decision making,
- Merge, manage, interrogate and extract data to supply tailored reports to stakeholders, lenders, borrowers or the wider organisation,
- Maintain clear and coherent communication, both verbal and written, to understand data needs and report results,
- Create clear reports that tell compelling stories about how lenders or borrowers work with the business,
- Conduct research for develop prototypes and proof of concepts.
- Know some programming languages such as R or Python,
- Have strong database design and coding skills,
- Proficient in using machine learning tools and statistical modelling concept i.e. Clustering, Linear or Non-Linear Models, Tree models, etc to produce solutions to problems,
- Familiarity with cloud tools such as Amazon S3 can also be beneficial,
- 1+ years of experiences in a similar data scientist and a degree in quantitative fields.