Greetings from KoinWorks! We are currently looking for Investment Analyst with job descriptions and requirements as mentioned below.
- Manage and develop client fixed income portfolio
- Monitor credit and duration of existing holdings to assess continued exposure
- Research new investment ideas for portfolio consideration
- Focus on continuous improvement in the areas of fixed income trading, portfolio modelling and monitoring systems
- Provide research and input in the development of asset allocation strategy
- Analyze company accounts, profit, loss sheets and cash flow information
- Collating detailed, up-to-date information about the economy and financial markets.
- Minimum 4 years of working experience in financial analysis (ideally fixed income analysis, portfolio management), Econometricians or Data Analysts with equivalent education and experience
- A huge plus if you’re pro at Bloomberg/Reuters knowledge
- Strong analytical ability
- Strong ability in identification and implementation of process and systems improvements
- Self-motivated, ability to work independently while fully functioning with a team environment
- Ability to monitor and assess numerous data sources, industry sectors, asset classes and investments
If you believe you’re a great one, send your latest CV to us. Thank you!