Software Engineer (Back-End) is the one who has the responsibilities of developing the server, the database, and the server-side applications. If you feel suitable for this position, please feel free to join us!
- Developing and maintaining server-side applications directly interacts with databases using Application Programming Interface (API),
- Testing and debugging your code and meet quality checks before deployment,
- Database creation, integration, and management,
- Manage a hosting environment, including security as well as scaling applications to handle load changes in public cloud like Alibaba Cloud, AWS, or Digital Ocean.
- Code using one of the following languages: Ruby, Python, Go, and/or Java, and its frameworks and web server technologies,
- Developing Application Programming Interface (API),
- Using PostgreSQL or MySQL to save, change, and find data and returned it back to user,
- Using Git version control systems,
- 3+ years of software engineering work experience,
- 2+ years coding in one of the following languages: Ruby, Python, Go, and/or Java,
If you think the above sounds fascinating, don’t hesitate to apply and send us your latest CV. Our team will get back to you at soonest. Thank you!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com