KoinWorks is looking for a Campaign Executive who is generally responsible to keep track of many aspects of a campaign along a product, service, or idea. This person will also be responsible to effectively manage campaigns from that foremost idea creation and then overall analysis of how the campaigns have performed to create prospect recommendations.
- Handle content automated journeys (more into developing the content).
- Monitor the results of the automated campaign and fixing for anomalous changes in send / open rates
- Prepare for an automated journey for a business account
- Support the wider marketing team with the day to day marketing activity
- Ensure campaigns are delivered on time and within budget
- Ensure that the brand and identity of the organization are obeyed to in campaigns and in all communication channels of the organization used.
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field.
- 1-year working experience or fresh graduates are welcome
- Familiar with copywriting or content maker.
- Knowledge of marketing trends and techniques.
- Organized, accurate, and efficient
- Adaptable with a fast-paced startup environment.
- Having a basic understanding of common financial products such as banks, insurance, etc.
- Excellent verbal communication and writing skills
If you think the above sounds fascinating, don’t hesitate to apply to us. Our team will get back to you as soonest. Thank you!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org