KoinWorks is looking for a Community Lead who is generally responsible for managing and handling communications in both directions of KoinWorks. The community lead would be involved in various activities such as Communications, Public Relations, Social Media, and several Events conducted by KoinWorks.
- Create plans and implement social media and communication campaigns and strategies.
- Able to provide engaging text, image, and video content for all social media and professional accounts.
- Respond to customers in a timely manner.
- Devise and implement community communication initiatives.
- Monitor, track, and report on feedback and online reviews
- Organize and manage events to boost brand awareness
- Build relationships with customers, industry professionals, and related stakeholders.
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field.
- 3-5 years of working experience in this field.
- Knowledge of marketing trends and techniques.
- Having experience in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Having a basic understanding of common financial products such as banks, insurance, etc.
- Proven work experience as a community manager or similar roles.
- Excellent verbal communication and writing skills
- Excellent interpersonal and presentations skills
- Attention to detail, critical-thinker, and problem-solver
If you think the above sounds fascinating, don’t hesitate to apply to us. Our team will get back to you as soonest. Thank you!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org