We are looking for a savvy Data Engineer to join our growing team of analytics experts. The Data Engineer will support our software engineer, database architects, data analysts and data scientists on data initiatives and will ensure optimal data delivery architecture is consistent throughout ongoing projects.
They must be self-directed and comfortable supporting the data needs of multiple teams, systems, and products.
- Create, maintain and improve optimal data pipeline architecture
- Compiling large and complex datasets to fulfill business requirements
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and GCP ‘big data’ technologies.
- Build analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable business insights.
- Work with stakeholders including the Senior Management, Product, Data and Design teams to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs
- Bachelor or equivalent experience in a quantitative field (Computer Science)
- Minimum 2+ years of relevant work experience
- Experience in building and optimizing ‘Big Data’ data pipelines, architectures and datasets (including Batch and Streaming pipeline)
- Experience with big data tools: Spark, Kafka, Beam, Flink, Storm, etc.
- Experience with relational SQL or NoSQL databases, including Postgres and Cassandra.
- Experience with cloud services such as GCP or AWS and Linux environment and storage architecture.
- Experience with stream-processing systems: Flink, Spark-Streaming, Storm Bolt, etc.
- Experience with multiple programming languages (preferably at least one of Python, Go, Java)
- Have experience with R and Scala is a plus
- Willingness to learn new languages and technologies.
If you think the above sounds fascinating, don’t hesitate to apply to us. Our team will get back to you at soonest. Thank you!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com