We are looking for someone who understands the entire cloud architecture end to end and is a Solution Architect who is strong with basics of web application engineering, running infrastructure at scale, the good understanding of enterprise applications and who loves automating repetitive and boring tasks using a scripting language of his/her choice.
One who will take entire responsibility for maintaining the cloud architecture and run the show, One who enjoys debugging and takes pride in scaling the application second to none.
- Complete understanding of ALL existing ALI Cloud services and keen to keep up with new announcements and service enhancements from Ali Cloud and other major public clouds.
- Experience with PaaS offerings like Ali RDS, Ali Redis, Ali Kubernetes services.
- Experience in setting up end to end CI/CD Pipelines using Jenkins, Git Hooks, Git Actions, Git lab.
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Kafka setup.
- Ability to design and deploy environments that will comply with PCI DSS, HIPPA and FedRamp standards.
- Hands-on experience of planning and migrating hundreds of servers to the cloud.
- Experience in setting up ELK or any equivalent log and system monitoring tools.
- Experience with key Compute and Network Services and their components like setting up an entire VPC clustering with a multi-node setup.
- Network debugging, taking end to end responsibilities of entire cloud infrastructure
If you think the above sounds fascinating, don’t hesitate to apply and send us your latest CV. Our team will get back to you at soonest. Thank you!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org