KoinWorks is looking for the Financial Cost Controller who will support and responsible work in conjunction with the Finance & Accounting department to ensure maximum profitability.
- Remain acutely aware of market trends that could impact resource costs
- Analyze invoices to ensure correct products/services were received at the expected cost
- Educate and persuade stakeholders to procure buy-in and cooperation
- Roll out clear cost-saving programs with timelines and assessment goals
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or relevant field strongly preferred
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working in cost control
- Solid networking and interpersonal skills
- Able to generate budgets and reports
f you think the above sounds fascinating, don’t hesitate to apply us. Our team will get back to you at soonest.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org