We are looking for a Human Resources Officer who will oversee all aspects of Human Resources practices and processes. You will support business needs and ensure the manpower planning is achieved.
- Planning and executing recruitment activities (CV Sourcing & Interview). Take the initiative to improve the recruitment process.
- Collecting manpower requests and posting the vacancy.
- Build and promote the company values, cultures, mission and vision among the organization.
- Create strategies and execute projects for Employer Branding to maintain the potential talent pool through a partnership with related institutions/communities.
- Bachelor degree in Psychology with a minimum of 2 – 3 years of working experience as Human Resources/Recruiter
- Self-starter, easy-going, and multitasking individual with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- have a big passion for start-ups, HR, people development, and recruitment.
If you think the above sounds fascinating, don’t hesitate to apply and send us your latest CV. Our team will get back to you at soonest. Thank you!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org