KoinWorks is hiring a Quantitative Financial Analyst for the finance department who will analyze big data in the financial space to obtain key strategic insights for both the client and company needs.
- Develop quantitative methods and analyses to provide insight into financial forecasting and business strategies
- Procure, analyze, and visualize financial data from the data warehouse and other sources
- Perform financial data automation, integrity checks, and troubleshooting of the reporting database
- Act as a liaison between the finance, data, and tech teams
- Bachelor Degree from Computer Science or other quantitative majors
- Basic knowledge and a strong interest in finance
- Minimum 1 year of work experience (fresh graduates are considered)
- Experience in relational SQL databases
- Data processing experience with R, Python, or Tableau is a plus
- Highly motivated, eager to learn, and has strong time management and organizational skills
- Passionate about the intersection between big data, finance, and technology
If you think the above sounds fascinating, don’t hesitate to apply to us. Our team will get back to you at soonest. Thank you!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org