We are looking for a Motion Graphic Designer & Videographer who will be responsible to create enticing motion graphics for video deliverables (corporate videos, eLearning, websites, marketing demos, etc.) as well as a helper in producing and editing video content.
This is a role for a creative individual with good aesthetic judgment and willingness to collaborate within a team environment. You will be a part of every stage in the creative process.
- Participate in a brainstorming session to share new design perspectives and ideas
- Aiding with the creation of assets, then bringing them to life and delivering high quality and innovative motion graphic content for various media including web, mobile, etc.
- Assist in selecting appropriate audio, graphic and animation styles for the project.
- Ensure compliance with company guidelines, deadlines, and design standards.
- At least 1-2 year of experience in related fields
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in using up to date motion design software & technologies (After Effects, Premiere Pro, Animate, etc.)
- Ability to create high-quality content from a loose or constrained brief
- Manage time effectively, ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Experience in camera operation, DSLR & digital video cameras, sound equipment and the overall production process is a huge plus
- Open to feedback and willing to make changes and improvements in accordance with service level agreements
If you think the above sounds fascinating, don’t hesitate to apply and send us your latest CV. Our team will get back to you at soonest. Thank you!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com