We are looking for UX Designer to help us create the best experience for one of the leading Peer to Peer Fintech Lending in Indonesia.
- Familiar with various UX research & design method,
- Able to design the overall functionality of mobile apps & web,
- Able to translate concepts into user flows, wireframe, mockup and prototypes
- Identify design problems & able to formulate and self-initiated solutions
- Able to perform the various testing method and gain critical insight from it,
- Able to sketch and communicate design purpose well to any stakeholders using any platform from pencil to software
- Able to define right design improvement and evaluate its success
- Bachelor Degree from Computer Science, Visual Communication Design, Psychology, or any related fields
- At least 1-year design-related background, but fresh graduates are welcomed
- A general level of understanding of quantitative & qualitative research & data analysis,
- Expertise in standard UX software and willing to learn with any new UX tools,
- Able to formulate actionable design based on research result and/or stakeholders meeting
- Analytical, logical, communicative, and a lifelong learner,
- Creative in finding insight using multiple research methods,
- Show an interest in recent UX trends & concerns,
- Self-starter, you will own your research and/or design using any method you deemed necessary,
- At least have 1 portfolio of recent works in any form.
If you think the above sounds fascinating, don’t hesitate to apply and send us your latest CV. Our team will get back to you at soonest. Thank you!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org