We are looking for someone who is passionate in UX research and able to give us insights into the new market trends to boost our products. If you feel that you are suitable for this position, apply and join us!
- Initiate end-to-end user research, from ideation, gathering data, executing research, creating a meaningful insight from research findings, and reporting/presenting to stakeholders
- Collaborate with stakeholders to define problems, improvements, features, or functionality problems and translate them into the end-to-end development plan.
- Able to initiate any improvements or new features that you think are necessary for KoinWorks developments
- Bachelor degree (S1) in Psychology, Social Science, Informatics, or related academic backgrounds
- At least 2 years of work experience in a research background
- An advanced level of understanding of quantitative and qualitative research
- Analytical, logical, communicative, and a lifelong learner
- Familiar with various UX research methods
- Able to formulate research results into actionable business recommendations
- Creative in terms of finding insights using multiple fact-finding methods
- Have a deep interest in current UX trends & concerns
- Self-starter; you will own your research and/or design using any method you deem necessary
If you think the above sounds fascinating, don’t hesitate to apply and send us your latest CV. Our team will get back to you at soonest. Thank you!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org