We are looking for someone who are passionate to take research and able to give us insight into the new market trends for boost up our businesses. If you feel suitable for this position, come and join us!
- Initiate end-to-end user research, from ideation, gathering data, executing research, create a meaningful insight, and report to stakeholders.
- Familiar with various UX research method,
- Able to formulate research results in actionable business recommendations.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to define problems, improvements, features, or functionality problems and translate them into the end-to-end development plan.
- Able to initiate any improvement or new feature that you think is necessary for KoinWorks developments
- Bachelor degree (S1) in Psychology, Social Science, Informatics, or related product,
- At least 1-year research background, but fresh grads are welcomed,
- A general level of understanding of quantitative and qualitative research,
- Analytical, logical, communicative, and a lifelong learner,
- Creative in finding insight using multiple fact-finding methods,
- Show an interest in recent UX trends & concerns,
- Self-starter; you will own your research and/or design using any method you deemed necessary.
If you think the above sounds fascinating, don’t hesitate to apply and send us your latest CV. Our team will get back to you at soonest. Thank you!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org